In May 2016, we will introduce a new version of our mobile app, including some major changes.
In the past year, we read a lot of feedback from our users. These ideas and suggestions had a great impact on the new version of the NeuroNation mobile app. We are very happy and grateful that NeuroNation has formed such a thoughtful and great community. Thank you, all of you!
These are the major changes in the new version:
- New design: We felt we had to straighten our design to improve the usability and clarity of the app.
- New course system:
- No scheduled plans anymore, but collections of exercises which are ordered by aspect for more flexibility. These collections are called categories.
- Inside these categories, you find exercises that train the shown aspect. For example, the category "Focus" contains exercises that will help you improving your ability to concentrate.
- The exercises in a category are ordered by difficulty. You can freely choose them, if you have enough Energy
- Free courses and exercises! Introducing the Energy System: We want to make NeuroNation accessible to anyone, so we completely overworked our business model
- For choosing an exercise you have to use Energy. This Energy is refilled over time. If you need more Energy for more effective exercises, you can buy it through in-app purchases.
- This means NeuroNation will be completely free! You do not have to purchase a course anymore, you simply choose a course if you have enough energy.